Cilacov's ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Player Appeals' started by Cilacov, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Cilacov

Cilacov New Member

Your IGN: Cilacov

Reason you are punished: Refusing to ScreenShare (suspected of nuker)

Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I admit to using nuker, I am deeply sorry for using it. I thought I could get some easy gear since I saw alot of people get gear in chat..
    I play very active on this server and had the best factions experience here so far.. I really hope I could get a tempban instead of a perm ban. I promis to never do anything illegal ever again and you can screenshare me any time..

Staff member who banned you: AcidDealer

Extra (optional): The next day I remembered that my friend had an account which I could use and I was hoping nobody would find out that it was me..I hope this account could get a tempban since its not my account and I don't want to ruin it for my friend: (IGN: Odisse, Reason: Ban Evading, Who banned: Sasoysin)

Thanks for you time and I hope you re-consider the perm ban.

2. xX_Sky93705_Xx

xX_Sky93705_Xx New Member

-1 In my opinion, avoiding to screen share and not admitting to hacking in the first place puts you in jeopardy of receiving a temperate ban instead of the permanent ban. The rules clearly state that "However, if a player refuses to screen share, they will automatically receive a permanent ban." This, of course, violates your options for a minor or severe hack you were using, but nuker, in my opinion, is a severe hack, therefore, the permanent ban, in my opinion, was the right action. On behalf of your ban appeal, I don't find the reason to make this as you broke a rule on purpose resulting in a permanent ban. There is no human error in this case so I believe the ban was the right action and your only option is to pay for an unban. Good Luck @Cilacov

3. SarcasticDroppz

SarcasticDroppz New Member

Greetings, @Cilacov
    • Not admitting To Hacking
    • Refusing To Screenshare

4. Cilacov

Cilacov New Member

I appreciate your opinion, and I can't deny any of it.. But in the end I hope my honesty is worth something.....

5. 0verdosed

0verdosed New Member

You were apart of something that is very illegal . I believe you should be kept ban. However, if the staff team chooses to show remorse I believe the best thing to do would be temp ban untill a new season starts.

6. Nova

Nova Member

-1, if you knew you were using Nuker, than you should have admitted to it instead of refusing to screenshare.

7. AcidDealer

AcidDealer Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

-1, You ban evaded the next day? After you were caught nukering.... Denied & Moved feel free to re appeal in 2 weeks