BoomYeDad Application

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Venommz, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Venommz

Venommz New Member

Your IGN: BoomYeDad
    Reason you are punished: Chargeback
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: So, basically I was scrolling through my paypal and 100% didn't mean to chargeback on here. I thought that this was a different server. I had only came back onto this server yesterday because of seeing the Trailer for the new map. I literally just bought keys today, was going to use them and got banned. I cancelled the chargeback as I had just realised this. I hope I can get unbanned.
    Staff member who banned you: Console
    Extra (optional): I wouldn't have bought keys if I were going to chargeback. It was a long time ago I bought things on here, I did not mean to chargeback on here. If I could get unbanned that would be good, Thanks.

2. Nova

Nova Member

Chargedback is a blacklist and you most likely have a 0% chance of being unbanned.

3. Caden

Caden New Member

Saying you ment to charge back on another sever is useless. You should just buy an unban.

4. Nova

Nova Member

You cannot buy an unban if you chargedback. You are permantly blacklisted.

5. xX_Sky93705_Xx

xX_Sky93705_Xx New Member

+1 In this case you have stated and provided an alibi in which I believe seals this case. Why do I think you should be unbanned? Well first off lets state that on your end of the story you said you accidentally charge-backed, however, this statement can be made up or true therefore this is not supportive of your appeal. Your alibis give reasoning that this was an actually mistake. Like you said, why would someone purchase keys if they were supposedly banned? I believe you didn't realize this, therefore, this fact can prove that you accidentally charged-back. Lastly, you state you have canceled the charge back after realizing you were banned for the charge-back. In my opinion, this is a simple case of human error, but I believe attaching snapshots of the payments, chargebacks, and cancelations will help greatly on your side of this case. Also why would someone try to appeal if they didn't want to play the server @Nova @Caden

6. Nova

Nova Member

Many people often want to play the server after they get banned. However, that is no excuse to charging back your payment. I dont think this Ban appeal section works with Blacklist.

7. SarcasticDroppz

SarcasticDroppz New Member

Greetings, @Venommz
    Like @xX_Sky93705_Xx said
    "+1
    In this case you have stated and provided an alibi in which I believe seals this case. Why do I think you should be unbanned? Well first off lets state that on your end of the story you said you accidentally charge-backed, however, this statement can be made up or true therefore this is not supportive of your appeal. Your alibis give reasoning that this was an actually mistake. Like you said, why would someone purchase keys if they were supposedly banned? I believe you didn't realise this, therefore, this fact can prove that you accidentally charged-back. Lastly, you state you have cancelled the charge back after realising you were banned for the charge-back. In my opinion, this is a simple case of human error, but I believe attaching snapshots of the payments, charge backs, and cancellations will help greatly on your side of this case. Also why would someone try to appeal if they didn't want to play the server"