OleundFinn Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Player Appeals' started by OleundFinn, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:12 AM.

Tags:
  1. OleundFinn

OleundFinn New Member

Your IGN: OleundFinn
    Reason you are punished: Logging out while frozen
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Never Recall being frozen? More in Extra
    Staff member who banned you: AcidDealer
    Extra (optional): Yesterday I had to go eat Lunch so I logged off, when I came back, I was banned for "logging out while frozen", since I quit Minecraft Factions for the last 1 1/2 years I didn't even know what exactly Frozen was, but after looking it up I saw it is when people are being scanned for hacks.

I apparently didn't realize I was frozen, It must have been on sync with me logging out. To be honest, I would have probably been banned since I didnt have a Hacked Client running but I do have a Hacked Client in my Versions Folder (It is for Anarchy Servers but I guess everyone could say that so I doubt that would change anything), however, I did not mean to log out frozen, and the Mod that froze me shouldve seen that I hadn't realized I was frozen because I would have gladly let myself be scanned and I probably logged out immediatly (dont know this for sure).
    I obviously can't change what happend, and I do not have proof of me not seeing the freeze, but I can only hope you get where I am coming from and understand me being unsatisfied with this situation.
    Sincerely,
    OleundFinn

2. 0verdosed

0verdosed New Member

I can understand your confusion but having hacked versions in your folder would of lead to failure of your scan, leading to a ban

3. 0verdosed

0verdosed New Member

Also you don’t just don’t get frozen for any reason. Acid dealer would have to of been suspicious or suspected you were doing something.

4. SarcasticDroppz

SarcasticDroppz New Member

Greetings, @OleundFinn
    • You had hacked client in your folder.
    • We have no proof that you went for lunch so we need to check the time you were banned

5. Nignorant

Nignorant Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

6. Nova

Nova Member

Well, I have been frozen on a few servers now. (Never got banned ;D) And everytime I were to be frozen I could easily tell, mostly because I could not move and I had an annoying sound coming out of my computer. -1, it’s not very believable that you didn’t know you couldn’t move, you didn’t see chat, and you had to go to lunch at the exact time of your Ss.

7. Nova

Nova Member

You are aloud to have hacked clients in your folders if you are not on it. Just no ghost clients.

8. Nignorant

Nignorant Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

^

9. AcidDealer

AcidDealer Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

I remember you talking in chat before I had /frozen you, but considering the detail you put into this appeal I've decided to shorten you to a temp ban of 1w
    Accepted & Moved