NoHacksUnbanMe

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by 0verdosed, Feb 11, 2018.

1. 0verdosed

0verdosed New Member

Your IGN: NoHacksUnbanme
    Reason you are punished: Kill-aura
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Let me start of to say, I'm 0verdosed here typing but my brother is next to me and we talked about his "Hacks". First of I want to say he doesn't have hacks and If anyone wants to skype and share screens like we do in HCF We would be happy to. Here are my next claims on what happen, We were in a pvp fight for around 20ish minutes at koth and that whole time ILickyourvagina has those stupid enchants on his sword. 5 Other people in the fight can contest to the enchant redirect. If you look back into the video his had snaps up but what does redirect do? Yes, it does the very same thing. Also If you guys know true hackers, when you have kill aura you actually hit the player. When his head got redirected by the enchant, He did not one time hit sloppyJoe because if he did sloppyjoe would of token knockback. Then if you continue the video you can perfectly see how much of a good pvper my brother is. He straight hits and strafed that crap out of Ilickyourvagina. Which I mean if I went against a good pvper like my brother I would think hes hacking. (He gets around 10 cps) Well Thank you for listening and, I hope we can all come to a good conclusion solving this mess.
    Staff member who banned you:Sasoysin
    Extra (optional): Seriously take into consideration how bad of a enchant Misdirect 5 is, Test it out and you will see what I'm saying.

2. Nova

Nova Member

I personally have not seen the video of him. But I do agree that Misderect makes it look like your head is snapping. Once again I don’t know if it wa KA or not because I have not seen the video.

#2 Nova, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    0verdosed likes this.
  3. SarcasticDroppz

SarcasticDroppz New Member

I Agree

0verdosed likes this.