Should FromTheGodz be able to buy an unban?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FromTheGodz, Feb 10, 2018.

?

Should FromTheGodz be able to buy an unban?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

So if you didn't know, I was banned for "Duping // Assisting" due to one of the members in my faction(PvPLogger466) duping. The reason I was banned for him duping was due to him dropping me spawners that were duped, and me helping him once by giving him a 7x7 pickaxe to dupe. Since that moment my faction decided to play FearPvP so we can attempt to win ftop, and then buy unbans. But yesturday I was talking to OSwordSlasherO about unbans and he was telling me I wouldn't be able to buy unbans due to the duping rule. But I then looked at the rules for the server, and it doesn't say anywhere in the /rules that you're not allowed t o not buy an unban if caught duping. Although I did tell OSwordSlasherO that, he then said that he's allowed to choose if I'm able to not buy an unban since he's banned me. But from what I did to get banned for duping was very minor, I know personally I could of told OSwordSlasherO or another staff member that had a high tier rank. I truly should have especially since I was a current helper at the time, I should of known better not to help them and to report it instead. Although this post might not be able to change anything, I would like to hear from the FactionsLab community on to see if they think I should be able to buy an unban or not.

To choose if I should be able to buy an unban or not vote through the pole. Sharing this post will be really helpful also.

Thank you for reading my post, and I'm truly sorry for duping!

2. Nova

Nova Member

+1 I think he should be able to buy an unban as he has been apart of this community for a while, he’s been apart of their staff team multiple times, he did not do the duping he only assisted it, and because he would be supporting the server by buying an unban.

#2 Nova, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  3. WastedTime

WastedTime Member

+1 Seems pretty unfair, especially for someone who has shown as much dedication to a server as he has.

4. MasTah

MasTah Member

+1 Unban the man and let him play his fav server. Not that many people been playing the server as much as he has.

5. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

Thank you!

6. OSwordSlasherO

OSwordSlasherO Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

You were on multiple occasions transferring spawners, in multiple locations, also being a staff member at the time and choosing to keep it a secret and abuse it did not help. Regardless of how "minor" you claim it was, I beg to differ. Also I don't recall saying this, I might be wrong tho :

7. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

You said something around that area to me on fear. Personally I don't remember transferring spawners more than once, I may be wrong. I only remember the one time PvPLogger466 was showing me the spawners, I'm not sure if he dropped multiple to me to where in logs it might show up more than once. I also don't personally recall picking up any duped items, in more then 1 location. I only remember PvPLogger dropping me spawners once, I do remember asking him for a sell wand once but I don't think he gave it to me(I may be wrong). I also know being a staff member and not saying anything really effected the situation much more, but all I ask is that I'm able to buy an Unban.

8. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

Thank you!

9. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

Thank you!

10. B0yMeetsEv1l

B0yMeetsEv1l New Member

+1 tbh, I'm new to the server. From a mostly unbiased standpoint, I think he should be unbanned, or at least given a chance. He wasn't directly the one duping, and in this situation, he'll reform.

11. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

Thank you!

12. Wombat

Wombat Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

I like fromthegodz

13. SarcasticDroppz

SarcasticDroppz New Member

Unban him. It seems unfair as all the other rule breakers get an unban and he does not

14. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

Thank you!

15. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

I like you too wombat!