New Ownership

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Amazing, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Amazing

Amazing Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone!

I'm Amazing, one of two new owners of FactionsLab alongside @trkey.

trkey and I run several very successful servers, one of which some of you may already know - FearPvP. Thanks to FearPVP, we have the experience needed to make Factions Lab better.

One thing that I want to stress is that FactionsLab will not drastically change - it will still be the server that you know & enjoy. All we are going to do is fix bugs and implement community suggestions.

Please use this thread as a tool to tell us what needs to be added, removed or changed. We're new here, and we want to make sure nothing that we change will make you guys upset.

2. AssMoneyWeed

AssMoneyWeed New Member

SPOOK GANG - ILY AMAZING

3. Sexually

Sexually New Member

Welcome to the server!

4. Diplomas

Diplomas New Member

you need to be removed from the ownership team and unban Pzp

5. Wombat

Wombat Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome!

6. FromTheGodz

FromTheGodz Member

May you add redstone items at to one of the things water cannot pass/break. It use to be like this in other maps of FactionsLab, not sure as to why it changed. Welcome to FactionsLab!

7. Powify

Powify New Member

make it so u cant mine spawners. and so tnt/ceggs explode spawners in water

8. WastedTime

WastedTime Member

You don't understand xd. A drastic change is what this community wants, or at least what I want idk about everyone else. The server hasn't changed in a year which is why the map always starts off fantastic with 400+ players then drops to 100 within a week. There is nothing to do and if you dont have a drastic change then it will continue to die and you will just be another owner who has to sell it to someone else.

9. Amazing

Amazing Owner
    Staff Member Owner

We will never sell the server.

This is why I'm asking for the communities suggestions, I'm new here, I don't know what the community wants to be changed/added/removed.
    So if you really want to see some big changes next map, please give me specifics.

10. Diplomas

Diplomas New Member

Tbh just end the map!

11. atap

atap New Member

i wanted grind banned, and i want my stuff back that i died while fighting him. hacking proof :

12. WastedTime

WastedTime Member

Not saying you will sell it but just saying that every owner so far said that they will never sell the server and will add things that the community wants... You already basically have all the players you need, its in your hands not to turn into the previous owners besides drags in neglecting the server completely.

13. Powify

Powify New Member

end the map and start a new map with ur ideas!

14. Dr_Daddy

Dr_Daddy New Member

End the map shit server banned me 11 times cant keep me perm banned muted me 65 times and warned me 150+ time I deserve the toxic tag shit owners they removed my hut at spawn which i had for 3 weeks. END THE FUCKING MAPPPPP SHIT SERVER.

15. WastedTime

WastedTime Member

Tnt/gold wands, Changing genbuckets to blocks such as cobble rather then lava buckets so people can print them in with schematica, parkour events etc. Faction Cores that are placed in claims which upgrade buffs such as spawn rates for cac/spawners. Iron golem boss mob events, true or false events, more raid events.
    items that will make cuts in walls vertically/horizontally so basically a block to remove 1 x/z of blocks
    making being f top 1 2 3 actually matter during the season for example the top facs have an influence on what kinds events are held, making tnt blow up more spawners in a radius, making spawners not burn in lava, a way to not pick up random items on the floor.
    Messeges in chat when someone who is f top #1 #2 or #3 are overtaken on f top disabled for the first bit of time, making mobs have a very low chance to drop an item that boosts things in a faction such as a 0.01% boost in strength 2, spawn rates etc. Raid points.
    http://factionslab.com/forums/threads/1521/
    http://factionslab.com/forums/threads/1508/

There's the specifics I would like added and some other people I've talked to want added into flab probs next map.

16. ColonelTushFingy{Russia}

Can you unban me ffs. You legit have no proof of me hacking no hack client allows you to hit through blocks.

17. Wombat

Wombat Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

god can u stop crying ur unbanned now lmao

18. YourJustBad

YourJustBad New Member

Is the server down I can't join is it resetting

19. YourJustBad

YourJustBad New Member

Is the server down or resetting I can't join this is cancer someone tell me pls

20. reVDowny

reVDowny New Member

I don't think I'm the only one that want's this but gear breaks extremely quick and im asking if that could be changed?